Yoga is nowadays known to almost each and every people around the world and majority among them use to practice this type of exercise. Yoga is master key for the longevity and overall fitness of the body and health benefits of the yoga for physical and mental fitness are countless. Now the western science also discovered the healing power of yoga which gives solution for the problems like aches and pains, sickness, weak immune system etc. Let we discuss in detail about the impact of the yoga on our daily life and health:
- Yoga leads to flexible body: Flexibility is one of the most important charters tics of the body and the initial level of yoga leads to good flexibility. The human body must be flexible as flexibility has number of benefits and practicing yoga for few days only leads to change in body flexibility. The one of the important benefit of flexible body is that it reduces the joint stress and strains and it is very necessary for those who are performing any sports activities. Nowadays, each and every sport person whether it is football player of cricket player, they use to perform various yogic postures for flexible and toned body.
- Enhances Muscle strength: Every person especially male wants to look muscular as good muscular health for attractive appearance and yogic exercises results for good muscular strength of the human body. Performing heavy exercise such as weight lifting and others may leads to good muscular strength but lacks the flexibility but yogic postures gives good muscular strength along flexibility which makes body stronger and resistible from various muscular issues such as back pains, joint pains and arthritis.
- Prevents from joint breakdowns: While performing yoga exercises, the joint of our body are on motion and performing soaking and squeezing mechanism which leads to prevent from various cartilages and break downs. This is very helpful for the old age peoples and sportspersons as such issue happens with them mostly.
- Drops high blood pressure: Blood pressure is also one of the most common disorder and even teenagers nowadays suffering from this health issue. Higher blood pressure leads to serious health issues such as hyper tension and Performing breathing exercises and various yogic postures leads to drop diastolic blood pressure to 15 points and systolic blood pressure to 26 points if you are regularly practice yoga for at least 3 months.
- Improves body immunity: Immune system is one of the most important for human body as it makes body resistible against various diseases and disorders and practicing yoga consistently undoubtedly leads to the excellent and enhance immunity of the body. That is why nowadays yoga is also practicing on the colder areas where the temperature is below 0 degree Celsius and peoples who lives there especially soldiers use to perform yogic exercise to keep themselves fit and survive in such colder areas. Practicing yoga consistently leads your body away from various viral infection and flues which takes place due to change in climate or weather.https://youtu.be/XFF3Py2gpXM